Dea Driffill TeamWorking for you ~ I CAN HELP!
CBHarper reviews for Dea Driffill Team
May 10, 2016 - A. Swarts - Excellent service. She went beyond her regular duties to accommodate us.
March 14, 2016 - T. Guajardo - Dea is an excellent real estate agent and I highly recommend her. She is efficient, professional, and highly motivated.
November 16, 2015 - T. Volkenburg - Fantastic market knowledge and very helpful in all aspects of real estate.
May 10, 2015 - C. Simons - Agent is absolutely the best we have ever worked with... Would not hesitate to recommend or use her again !!
March 16, 2015 - D. McCue - Dea is amazing. She knew when I selected her to help me sell my house and find a new one that I wasn't ready to move quickly. She was patient but encouraging. When I decided it was time, she made the process virtually stress free and was always available to answer my questions and ease my concerns. Both the sale of my home and the new purchase went quickly and smoothly. Dea really knows what she's doing and I highly recommend her. She knew the neighborhood I was selling in and she understood my needs for the new home and didn't waste my time showing me listings that weren't right. I always felt it was about me, not about the sale. An added benefit - I've made a new friend. If you need a real estate agent, Dea's the best!
Active listings for Dea Driffill TeamShowing:
About the Dea Driffill Team
My full name is Deatrice Sellers Driffill but most people know me as "Dea". I grew up in South Louisiana. My first career was in Child Development, and running a full day summer camp program was a wonderful experience. Now all the patience I acquired helps me be a great realtor! I learn more every year to help my clients have the most qualified agent on their side of the transaction.
San Antonio has been home to me since 1995 and is a wonderful place to live. It provides me with an atmosphere to get out and and meet people because being helpful is very important to me. I enjoy seeing the success of the families as they buy their dream home, make another investment purchase or make the most profit possible as they sell a home or property!
Becoming an associate with a fantastic company such as Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper goes in line with the fantastic service I provide to all my customers I assist buying and selling homes. I am an honest and reliable person who values her clients. Please give me a call or an e-mail so that I can help you with your real estate needs.
- I can assist with your residential real estate needs whether you are buying, selling or looking for investment properties.
- Helping buyers and sellers since 1996. Full time REALTOR since Aug. 2003
- Current community activities: Brandeis PTA, Brandeis Booster Club, San Antonio Pop Warner Little Scholars, San Antonio Big Brother/Big Sister Program, and the Great Northwest Community Improvement Association, Womens Council of REALTORS, TAR,SABOR
- Let my experience in sales, management and real estate help you with your real estate needs. I have personally helped many families go through the buying or selling process making it a possitive experience!
- 2004 Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper's ROOKIE AGENT
- 2005, 2006, 2007 TOP TEN REALTOR with Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper REALTORS
- 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Recognized by the San Antonio Business Journals as on of the top 50 REALTORS