Trilogy GroupBrad Sells San Antonio!!
Zillow reviews for Trilogy Group
Sold a Single Family home in 2018 for approximately $225K in San Antonio, TX.
10/28/2018 - Daniel Nieves
04/17/2018 - xinyi yang
1. Delivers on their promise to help buy or sell your house AND
2. Ensures the entire process to be extremely smooth and worry-free,
08/24/2017 - dforsmann
CBHarper reviews for Trilogy Group
November 18, 2016 - S. Elizalde - Donna gets the job done. She was always readily available to answer all my questions or concerns. Her attitude was open minded and she was always willing to listen to any of my opinions no matter how different they were. The buying process is long, complicated, and not easy to digest at times. But Donna broke it down in simplified steps and understandable methods that gave me peace of mind that I was doing the right thing. She accompanied me on numerous properties on the market that I was interested in. Donna never pressured me on all the properties we visited. And afterwards Donna always sent me updates on all the properties I was interested in. I was a first time home buyer. At times I might have been hard to deal with my stern attitude and blunt responses regarding anything on the home buying process. Donna displayed the right temperament and professionalism required of a real estate agent. Whenever I changed my mind on any property-which I did several times-Donna never let it get to her. That was a true testament to her number one goal: for me to get the exact property I wanted. In conclusion, Donna is a very easy person to work with. She does not sugar coat anything nor does she keep you in the dark. Her ability to find the time of her busy schedule to give you her undivided attention is a must for a first time home buyer that is new to the uncanny home buying process. And her ability to explain the lengthy home buying contract or any paper work associated with the sale was very good. That in turn gave me the personal satisfaction that my realtor was knowledgeable in the areas I was totally in the dark.
Active listings for Trilogy GroupShowing:
About the Trilogy Group
I am proud to be a Multi-Million Dollar Producer. My success is attributed to avoiding being a pushy agent. I focus on appropriate consultation. When representing my clients marketing and representation is aggressive. I pride myself in providing superior service, promptness, and availability. I believe my marketing plan in addition to Coldwell Banker's 'Powerhouse Marketing' is second to none.
I understand buying or selling your home is one of the biggest investments you will ever make. I provide my clients with quality representation, and help make the process stress free.
I am ready to work for you. Call or email me today or check out my website with MLS listings.
- Full time residential real estate professional in San Antonio
- Marketing specialist for home sellers
- Knowledge of new homes, builders, Northwest San Antonio
- Loyal and committed buyer representation
- Investment specialist
- Strong Internet presence
- Our Home Facts 24 hour info system gives on the spot real time response
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on KSAT 12 @ 10:30 a.m.
- Member of National Association of REALTORS, Texas Association of REALTORS, and San Antonio Board of REALTORS
- I've based part of my success on honest, responsible, and prompt representation. I have learned that being honest and providing the best service possible is better than being a pushy agent.