Hello, Thank you for taking the time to read a little about myself. I started Real Estate in the year 2000. I had graduated High School and went into my field of passion. I was an escrow coordinator for 4 years. I was the person behind the scenes that made everything run smooth and made transactions close on time. I made sure every appointment was made on time from pest controls, appraisals, home inspections and closings. I made sure we had everything run effortlessly for our clients. I afterwards obtained my license as a real estate agent. I always wanted to be an agent. I saw my family members not given the help they needed nor explanation on how the process works. I saw how they wanted one thing and the agent helping wasn't even listening. I wanted to be an agent so I can help everyone as I would my own family. I explain the process and will help you through the process. Also if there is something in particular you need help with I have resources that we can use to help you to the fullest. And most important I listen! I listen to what you want and what you need. From there I will guide you in making your needs and wants come to fruition. I work hard to make everything work as clockwork. I use my escrow coordination skills even to this day.
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites