Mike Bowe-RahmingBuilding relationships...my passion!
30+ year member of the US Navy who understands the nuances of frequent family moves and adjustments. These moves can be stressful and unnerving whether you're a seasoned military spouse or a new single parent to this bitter-sweet madness. Let me help ease some of your real estate burdens and answer those tough questions for you.
Family! When all is said and done, this is all that matters. I believe in helping families create memories, watch dreams come to fruition and adjust to the varying aspects of family development.
As much as I enjoy helping people, there's an equivalent enjoyment in embracing the open wind on a roaring motorcycle underneath you. Outdoor activities are a must and are conducive to unwinding and recharging. You recharge, while I work for you!
- Focus on the good!
- Nothing is worth more than this day.
- You make mistakes. Mistakes don’t make you.
- Dream without fear. Love without limits.
- Every moment matters!
- Dream big. Pray bigger.
- Whatever you are, be a good one. Abraham Lincoln
- Impossible is for the unwilling. John Keats
- Master's Degree in Environmental Health, East Carolina University. 10+ years experience in Global, Public & Environmental Health
- US Navy Deep Sea Diving Medical Technician (1992-2015). HOO YAH, DEEP SEA!!