Ray RothwellBased in Kerrville & Serving the Surrounding Area to find your Real Estate Dreams, 'My performance will move You'
Ray has a rich history in Real Estate. He has developed property, build many homes, commercial buildings and sold properties. He loves working with people and sincerely wants to help his customers find the perfect home for them. Or, represent them in selling your home. His desire in real estate is to build lasting relationships with his customers. He will do the very best job for THEM, when hired to represent their real estate needs. He knows and loves this area and has lived in Kerrville, Ingram, Hunt area for 35 years.
Ray has spent most of his life in Texas and is married to a Texas woman who is interior designer. They met in college and they have two grown children and four grandchildren. He has served as president of a large insurance firm and assists his wife in running an on-line antique furniture business. He is a great communicator and you will be happy to have him represent your housing goals. Buying, selling, or investing.
Ray is easy to be with and working is his hobby. He has played all the sports in his past. Football, baseball, golf and loves the outdoors. He serves in a leadership role in his local church. Call him today for a market analysis or for any of your real estate needs.
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites