As a teenager I entered into the US Army as a field artillerymen. As I progressed into a leadership role I quickly realized my passion for assisting those around me with the everyday struggles we all face. I we medically retired from the Army in 2017 and knew I had to continue to help those in need. I have over six years experience in customer service, and more than five years experience as an adviser to the military community. I strive to always better myself and those around me by staying current with today's ever changing market and always looking for new ways to lend a helping hand. I am an active member of the Disabled American Veterans (DAV), Not Forgotten Foundation, and Heroes Sports. Volunteering in my spare time at various events centered around helping those in need.
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites