Janette HayesLet me do your Homework for you
I have 26 years in Real Estate. My experience includes Real Estate Sales and Mortgage Banking as a Loan Officer and Manager. I was a real estate agent in Sterling Heights, MI. and from 2005-2017 I led managed a team of successful Loan Officers at USAA Federal Savings Bank. I currently specialize in Residential Sales.
I am a native of San Antonio, Texas and I love the San Antonio Spurs. I graduated from Blessed Sacrament Academy and attended St. Mary's University.
I personally understand the stress of moving not only locally but across the country. I have lived in San Antonio, Tx., Long Beach, CA., Houston, Tx., Marble Falls, Tx., and Sterling Heights, MI. I am the mother of four children and I have 2 grandchildren. My commitment is to relieve my clients as much of the stress of moving as possible.
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites