Jack JohnsonI am a customer driven Realtor dedicated to achieving results and providing exceptional service.
I was born in Oklahoma and raised in both Oklahoma and Colorado. Growing up, I was always involved with extra-curricular activities through school and church. I graduated from High School and later graduated from the York College in Nebraska with a degree in History/Education and from there I received my Masters degree from Lubbock Christian University in Mid Management. My current hobbies include spending time with my family and Church, wood working and building classic cars.
After I got out of the military I worked as an education for thirteen years from there I worked in the Oil and Gas Industry as a Landman for fourteen years. I am a licensed Realtor now contracted to Coldwell Banker/D’Ann Harper Realtors. I specialize in representing my clients in the purchase and sale of single-family residences and income property. I truly love this area and pride myself on my knowledge of current transactions, school districts, neighborhood information, and related services, including mortgage, insurance and inspection information.
I am a customer driven Realtor dedicated to achieving results and providing exceptional service. If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, I will put my expertise to work for you!
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites