Darlene WaymanTrue Blue Hospitality
Most of my career was spent in the fast-paced cellular industry so I’m used to "perpetual motion", complicated technology, problem solving, and attention to business details that are all necessary in my business. What I bring to my clients is a genuine love to help. I guide my clients through this complicated maze called Real Estate in a caring, compassionate way. My goal is to make it as easy and simple as possible to fulfill your dreams – whether that’s buying or selling.
Many successful years in sales and marketing management have prepared to meet the needs of my clients, not only as an advocate and supporter on an individual level, but also as someone who understands business. I pride myself on being a great listener and understanding what people are trying to say beyond just the words they use.
Ten years ago, I moved to Boerne to care for my elderly parents who soon passed, but when I moved here God blessed me with my soul mate. We’ve now been married ten years. We have a busy residential remodeling and construction business in Boerne and, with my late dad and brother having also been in home construction, you could say it’s in my blood. I’m a people person and I’ve always loved houses so now I get the best of both worlds!
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites