Marcy ThibodeauxMy goal is your dream.
Im a native Texan and have been in New Braunfels for the past 25 years. I love the town I live in and all the traditions. I'm very familiar with the schools and neighborhoods. I love people and like to share what our town has to offer to new people moving into the area. My ultimate goal is to help others achieve their goals.
My past job was in accounting at Producers Coop, a local feed store and mill where I worked for 13 years. My coworkers were like my family as were the local farmers and ranchers. I enjoy accounting because it always ends in a solution, but with my outgoing personality I wanted to get out of being behind a desk.
My husband and I have have 4 kids between us. We love our family time and don't take it for granted. My husband works for Valero, but in his spare time enjoys playing music. Live music is a big part of our lives. When he's not playing we are listening to other bands. We enjoy giving our time to local benefits through music. Life is good!
- Genuine desire to help people.
- Will not leave any question unanswered.
- New Braunfels has been my home for the past 25 years.
- Familiar with the Military moving process.
- Driven to satisfy.
- 13 years of accounting experience for the same company.
- Worked with farmers and ranchers from previous job.