Ren RichMake it a home not just a house
Rendell Rich is native to Texas and is a REALTOR with Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS. After graduating high school, he joined the United States Army and served two tours to Iraq. Unfortunately, his Army career came to an end when he was injured. During the difficult recovery process, he went through multiple surgeries and was determined to get back onto his feet. During this time, he pursued a degree in Computer Science. He loves working with computers, but quickly realized that being behind a desk all day was not fitting for him. Becoming a REALTOR was a passion he carried since he has empathy towards others that are going through family moves, hardships, or just trying to get back on their feet. He has a love for helping everybody, especially those in the military.
Rendell or Ren as he likes to be called, carries a lot of ambition and will carry out integrity and ethical values on any life circumstance. Throughout his life he has learned and developed many skills that has given him the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks daily. Due to his determination his clients will know that they are cared about and taken care of in a professional manner. He strives daily to help his clients reach their real estate goals be they buying, selling, or investing. Ren is more than happy to give his informative expertise. Please give him a call at 940-595-4265 for any real estate need you may have, he's ready to serve you.
- United States Army Veteran
- Expert negotiator representing buyers and sellers
- Determined and creative problem solver will ensure your deals go through
- Will go above and beyond for my clients
- Dedicated & knowledgeable full-time Real Estate Professional
- I enjoy helping active duty personnel and all veterans find the right home
- Moving out of state? I can help find the right Agent at your new location
- Corporate and Military Relocation
- Boy Scouts Den Leader
- Degree in computer science that helps with marketing your home online