Ren RichMake it a home not just a house
Rendell Rich is native to Texas and is a REALTOR with Coldwell Banker. After graduating high school, he joined the United States Army and served two tours to Iraq. His career was abruptly ended, and he was medically discharged after being injured in a combat zone. During the difficult recovery process, he went through multiple surgeries and was determined to get back onto his feet. During this time, he pursued a degree in Computer Science. He loved working with computers, but quickly realized that being behind a desk all day was not fitting for him. Becoming a realtor was a passion he carried since he has empathy towards others that are going through family moves, hardships, or just trying to get back on their feet. He has a love for helping everybody, especially those in the military.
Rendell carries a lot of ambition and will carry out integrity and ethical values on any life circumstance. Throughout his life he has learned and developed many skills that has given him the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks daily. Due to his determination his clients will know that they are cared about and taken care of in a professional mannerism. He strives daily to help his clients reach their real estate goals. Rendell is more than happy to give his informative expertise. Please give him a call at 940-595-4265 for any real estate need you may have.
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites