Stephanie grew up in New Mexico and moved to the beautiful state of Texas to pursue her master’s degree in applied psychology from Angelo State University in San Angelo, Texas. Her decision to continue her education was to be able to enter into a career field that is focused on helping others. She has found that her knowledge base in psychology is useful in real estate during the negotiation process, and also to help her get in-tune with the goals of her clients in order to help them through the process of buying, selling, or renting a home.
- Attentive in building an understanding of clients real estate needs
- Strategic marketing plan and information gathering for solution focused results
- Certified Smart Home Specialist
- Determined to make the journey to your real estate goals as smooth as possible
- Masters Degree in Applied Psychology
- Member of San Antonio Board of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors