Kelly KingLove where you live!
Kelly King is a native Texan who is passionate about helping her clients find their dream home—her motto is "Love where you Live!" Before getting into real estate, Kelly was a successful business owner, known for outstanding client service and personal touches. With a background in sales, advertising, and interior decorating, she is a master at effectively marketing homes, matching buyers and sellers, and skillfully negotiating with her clients best interests at heart. Kelly goes the extra mile for her clients, using the latest technology and keeping her clients updated every step of the way. Buying or selling a home is one of the most important decisions that a family will ever make, and it is Kelly’s goal to simplify the process and to make the experience enjoyable and stress-free.
Kelly has lived in the Central Texas area for the last 15 years and possesses a wealth of knowledge on the area. When she isn’t showing homes, Kelly loves exploring the Hill Country, entertaining friends, camping, watching football, and curling up with a great book. She married her University of Texas college sweetheart in 2000, and they just might have the 2 cutest kids in Texas. Kelly is very involved in the community and serves as the Social Chair for the Indian Springs Neighborhood HOA. She loves giving back to the others, volunteering regularly at her church, the Adults Relating to Kids program, Girl Scouts, and as a board member for the Indian Springs Elementary PTSA. Whether you are looking to buy a home, sell your home, or purchase land or an investment property, give Kelly a call to get the personalized service you deserve.
- Client-focused REALTOR️ that specializes in residential real estate for buyers and sellers throughout San Antonio and the surrounding Hill Country
- Kelly’s office ranked #1 in Texas last year
- Knowledgeable on market trends, analyzing property values, and negotiating strategies to help clients get exactly what they want
- Uses cutting edge technology to market your home in a digital world
- Over 15 years of successful experience in advertising and sales
- Kelly’s experience owning an interior decorating and home décor store gives her clients an extra edge when staging their homes
- Member of the National Board of REALTORS️, the Texas Board of REALTORS️, and the San Antonio Board of REALTORS️
- Key values: Communication, Honesty, Passion, and Dedication