Jordan FloresMake Tomorrow's Dreams, Today's Reality
My passions are people, family, helping people manage their ever changing lives, and helping make dreams come true. I am strongly inspired by integrity, honesty, helping my community, and happiness. Helping people is my top priority in life and this career allows me to do that everyday.
I have always worked for the people. I left home to serve in the World's Greatest Air Force, however I got a medical discharge. Being lost and not having a path taught me resilience as well as the fact that everything in this lifetime happens for a reason. And now I am here at Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS living my dream and I could not be more grateful. Though short lived, leaving home for Air Force Basic Military Training taught me service before self and I do everything I can to appease to that standard in how I conduct my business.
Being born into a military family, constantly moving and adjusting was the norm for me. I have lived in California, Japan, Hawaii, and most recently Texas! Being a transplant to Texas helps me to help anyone and everyone who's coming and going have the smoothest transition possible because I understand the stressors, hardships, as well as exciting new times to come that will be made on this exciting journey of ours!
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites