I am a transplant, originally from Virginia. I proudly served in the U.S. Army. I am the son and grandson of career military servicemen. I am a husband and father of two. I was a technician at Harley Davidson and a teacher in NEISD. I am honest, friendly, hard-working and committed to helping others.
As a classroom teacher, my job has been to ensure that my students have a deep understanding of the state mandated curriculum. I have worked hard to not only educate my students, but to also relate to them as to make their experience personal and meaningful. I pledge to bring this same kind of commitment and experience to my clients as their Realtor.
- I will educate my clients on the fine points of either listing or purchasing a home.
- By utilizing Coldwell Banker D’Ann Harper Realtor’s state-of-the-art technology, I will be able to effectively advertise a listing locally and nationwide.
- • If buying a home is what is needed, then I will assist in finding a "just right" fit for both individuals and families.
- • I can guide you through the process of understanding what home is best for your family.
- • I can assist you with developing a purchase offer that makes sense and fits your needs.