Jennifer CanadaUnderstanding what moves you.
Jennifer Canada's Reviews on Zillow
Bought a Vacant Land home in 2018 in Spring Branch, TX.
01/12/2019 - jhdakin
11/14/2018 - user2370520
11/13/2018 - busch kim
Ms. Canada has been ...
Whether you are buying your first home, upsizing due to a growing family, downsizing as an empty nester, or relocating with a job I understand the excitement but also the stress that comes with these decisions. My job is to make this as easy and stress free as possible, for my buyer or seller, but also their family members. Moving can be very scary for kids and pets also, and I hope that my personal experience moving as a child, and then moving with my own children will help me make this transition easier for all family members.
I am 5th generation Texan and was born in San Antonio. My husband and I met at the Air Force Academy and have been married for 25 years. I was an 'Air Force Brat' and he was an 'Army Brat' so both of us moved a lot as kids. As active duty Air Force we continued to move regularly. We have 3 beautiful and talented daughters (and a chihuahua) that we have dragged all over the country and even to Okinawa, Japan. Clearly, I have a lot of personal experience with selling and buying properties and it is all at your disposal!
Contact me today to start your Real Estate journey. Whether you are buying or selling I will be with you every step of the way.
- I have a Bachelors Degree in International Business and a Masters Degree in Economics, but Real Estate has always been my passion
- I am a firm believer in home staging so I include a free professional home staging consultation with each listing. Staged homes sell faster, which translates to more money for the seller.
- I have my private pilot's license - Flying is in the blood - my father and grandfather were both pilots in the Air Force
- My family is proud of its 5 generations of military service - the latest generation being my daughter who is a 1st Lt. in the AF stationed here in San Antonio!
- I have lived in San Antonio, TX; Little Rock, AR; Baton Rouge, LA; Richmond, VA; Pittsford, NY; West Chester, PA; Doylestown, PA; Colorado Springs, CO; Del Rio, TX; Grand Forks, ND; Okinawa, Japan; Altus, OK; Vancouver, WA; Boerne, TX; and Oklahoma City, OK .
- We have have lived in Boerne since 2009 and love the small town feel yet proximity to the city.
- My daughter and I have been visiting the local nursing home for the past 7 years and have made some amazing friends and heard fascinating stories. We adore our adopted grandparents!
- I am a seasoned soccer mom and coach. My daughter (currently unable to play due to a concussion) and I just finished coaching a 9-10 year old boys community team. It was a lot like herding cats, but it was a lot of fun!
- In my free time I enjoy traveling, reading, hiking, paddle boarding, music, cheesy romantic comedies and napping!