Whether you are looking to buy your first home, sell your current home, invest in a property, rent or relocate, my goal is to exceed your expectations through hard work and creative service. I have over 12 years’ experience in residential and the multifamily industry where I was an Employee Learning & Development Manager and focused on teaching hundreds of employee’s how to provide a great experience throughout a client’s living experience. I am a go-getter who is full of energy and always chasing new goals. I believe my background in sales and service impacts my ability to ensure an above and beyond experience and makes me the perfect fit for your real estate needs.
I was born and raised in Houston, Texas and I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Musical Theatre from West Texas A&M University. Over 13 years ago, my husband and I found our home in the Boerne/San Antonio area when we fell in love with the community and beautiful hill country. I have 2 little girls who fill my life with lots of giggles and remind me of how important it is to have a safe and friendly community to raise them in. My most recent endeavor of launching a children’s theatre program has taken me back to my passion for theatre and given me the opportunity to serve the families in the Boerne community.
I believe that moving doesn’t have to be a stressful time. With the right leadership and guidance, it can be a joy-filled and exciting experience. I would love the opportunity to share this life-moment with you!
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites