Nathaniel ZambranoA Zambrano makes the best service, the minimum expectation.
I am a second-generation REALTOR that was born and raised in San Antonio. My family has been in the real estate business for over a decade, and being raised around real estate, I have had the time and opportunity to gather more knowledge in it than some of my peers. I hold my passion for this field dearly, and constantly seek to improve my expertise so I may better serve my clients. It is my goal to improve the quality of the industry and help any person who I service have the best experience possible through my actions.
I enjoy my free time on the computer, playing with my dog, and sometimes practicing my trumpet. Growing up I always had an interest in computers and video games, so outside of real estate I am usually doing research over the internet for various topics about hardware, software, networking, etc. Most technical problems with computers I attempt to handle myself, but if I cannot fix it, I consult my uncle who has taught me much of what I know about computers. My dog is a 65 pound weimaraner named Ashy, who is just a giant bundle of energy and loves to keep me on my toes with the trouble she gets into around the house. I have played the trumpet for over 8 years, and, when I find the time, I like to practice some of the skills I have learned as well as teach myself new techniques and music.
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites