John PraterHonesty ~ Integrity ~ Persistence
John Prater’s Reviews on CBHarper
April 26, 2018 - Yvette W. - Flew in from California and John provided excellent service for 4 days of house hunting. My needs were difficult and he went above and beyond to show me quality properties that would meet my needs. Vast knowledge of the community and what it had to offer and the utmost Texas hospitality. If I could give six stars I would. — Yelp Review
My goal as your REALTOR is to earn your trust and business as a result of honest, principled, and professional behavior with an adherence to ethical core values and the perseverance to see the job through to complete satisfaction.
Began a career in Real Estate after 34 years of Teaching & Coaching in Texas, Kansas, and Arizona. Bachelors and Masters degrees from The University of Kansas as well as a 4 year letterman/starter in Football (TCU/Kansas; 1981 Hall of Fame Bowl). Experienced as a Produce Contractor in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arizona, California, Alabama, and Florida. Experienced in Farming & Ranching in the North Texas/Panhandle area and Hunting Ranches in the Central/South Texas area.
Married to Kim Prater 40 years with two sons and four grandchildren. Hobbies are Hunting, Fishing, Golf, and College Football.
- Our POWERHOUSE MARKETING PROGRAM means more buyers will see your property!
- Viewed on our SUNDAY SHOWCASE OF HOMES @ 10:30 am on WOAI/NBC.
- Listing in our full color magazine--Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS REAL ESTATE GUIDE.
- Instant information about your home delivered to potential buyers via text message through our MOBILE ID.
- Internet exposure on MULTIPLE PLATFORMS.