Some of the first life lessons embedded into me at a very young age were always be HONEST, treat everyone with RESPECT, and whatever job you do, however big or small – give it your absolute BEST! My next life lessons came over a period of 26 years when I was given the opportunity to learn, live, and love the United States Air Force core values (Integrity- First, Service Before Self, and Excellence in All We Do). During this time I was a detail-oriented professional with expertise in management, multitasking and leading multiple large projects.
I am a graduate of Champions, the Top-rated school of Real Estate in Texas (Educated). I've teamed with the prestigious award winning Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS who pride themselves in motivating and providing top-notch professional development to each of their agents. (Motivated) Whether you are looking to buy your first home or sell an existing home, I will guide you through each step. (Dedicated)
There a very few guarantees in life, but as your REALTOR what I can absolutely guarantee is I will navigate your home transaction with integrity, your needs will always be my priority, and I will always do my best. I'll work harder so you won't have to. Contact me today so we can get started.
- Integrity - First
- Motivated -- Educated -- Dedicated
- United States Air Force Veteran
- Proud graduate of Champion School of Real Estate
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Member of San Antonio Association of Realtors (SABOR)
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)