I started my college career in San Marcos at Texas State University in fall 2015 where I decided business was my path. My interest in business led me into Real Estate. My mother and father are both Real Estate agents as well. Being a legacy of the business, my mother swiftly guided me to the real estate path and I started my education, while still being a full-time college student. I received my license at the end of 2017 and joined Coldwell Banker D’Ann Harper REALTORS in February of 2018. The main reason I got into real estate is because I am fascinated by this business and want to help families find a home. I am an authentic and genuine person. I always look out for people’s best interests and I want to look out for my present and future client’s best interests as well. What I have to offer to clients is a real, authentic, and exciting business experience. This is the biggest investment most people will make in their life. My goal is to answer any questions and treat customers and clients with respect and honesty. Through an authentic business experience, I hope to generate a lifelong relationship with my clients.
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites