Lyserica OrtizTiny but mighty!
As a former manager of a child safety facility and entertainment business I know how important it is to ensure the quality of the facility. I concentrate on the overall safety and well-being of all my guests, especially the younger children. I was not only responsible for making sure everything was ready to go on a daily operational basis, I also made sure any events were placed within my guests’ budget of what they needed in order to have the best experience possible.
Apart from my managerial duties, I was also responsible for multiple employees, making sure they were executing the responsibilities of making sure every customer was following safety rules and all events were done in a time efficient manner. In summary, the owner of the facility not only trusted me to delegate operations to my team, but to also make sure the financial planning of events were in budget, as well as the overall financial operations of the facility.
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites