Dave WelshI'll make you feel right at home!
During my time as an Air Force Officer and member of the US Intelligence Community, I learned to put service before self. I pledge to you, my Client, that same dedication and commitment. I consider the buying or selling of your home to be my number one mission!
I pride myself on doing thorough research: of your family's needs, or the local market, of comparable properties, and of any services available to help get you the best deal for your hard-earned money. Let me do that research to help you and your family sell your current home and find your dream home.
I will work hard to earn and to keep your trust. I consider my reputation to be more valuable than anything else I own. I would consider it an honor to work with you and your family to meet any of your real estate needs!
- Married to a retired Nurse/Nurse Instructor.
- Father of two and Grandfather of three (so far)!
- Retired US Air Force Officer and member of the US Intelligence Community
- Dog lover: owner of three golden retrievers over the past 30 plus years
- Love golf, history, and travel