I am Texas native and a recent transplant to San Antonio, with a strong knowledge of the San Antonio real estate market. I understand the changing needs that you may encounter and that you may have limited time to keep pace with the ever-evolving real estate market. This is where I apply my expertise as your eyes and ears to find your new home.
Throughout my 16-year tenure in the military I served in capacities supporting the United States Air Force and state and local agencies. I strive to have fun during your buying or selling experience so you can enjoy life without sweating the small stuff. As your trusted agent I will use the most updated real estate platforms and most relevant information to prepare you for your exciting transition. I am flexible and adaptable with a creative mind to find solutions to your home buying or selling needs. I am open minded and center your needs around you and your upcoming move.
Your priorities are my priorities and I know how important this process is to you. I provide an easy flow of information to everyone in the home buying or selling process, especially in negotiations. "Communication is key" is what I always say. I hold a Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience and a Master of Science in Technology Commercialization from the McCombs School of Business from the University of Texas in Austin. I am ready to help you get started on your next chapter. Now follow your dreams, they know the way home!
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites