Melissa NeumanGenuine. Effective. Honest.
Melissa Neuman's Reviews on Zillow
Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2019 for approximately $350K in New Braunfels, TX.
08/13/2019 - RobertRogers68
09/16/2018 - tammyvharms
08/04/2018 - zuser20140904173033512
My passion is to help you feel at home! Whether you're buying or selling, home should be the place where you feel like you belong. When you hire me to partner with you, my goal is to make you feel at ease during the process knowing that my commitment is provide you with incredible, outstanding service.
I am a wife to my husband, Garrett for over 17 years and mother to three amazing children! I have also been in the service and sales industry for years, as well as a pastor's wife. From hospitality management to corporate travel sales to interior design and even a founder of a non-profit. My heart has always been to do what is right and best because people come first. How does all of that help you? I come with the ability to adapt to your needs and will be successful and effective in helping you reach your real estate goals. I fully understand the demands of a busy life and I'm here to ease that stress and get you moving. Making home ownership a dream come true!
- Member of the San Antonio Board of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, and the National Association of REALTORS. I adhere to the REALTOR Code of Ethics, based on professionalism, and protection of my clients. Your best interests are my priority!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites