Gail CollamoreWorking hard for YOU
My husband and I moved to the area in 2006. He has now retired from the military and working at his second career. I've lived in 11 different states, and I'm happy to call South Texas my home.
I have a bachelors in Electrical Engineering. During my career with the government I got to work in communication systems applications, weather systems, and space studies.
I have 3 children. Lauren is a UT grad working in Austin. John is a UArk grad working in NYC, and Drew is a sophomore at a local college. Both of my boys attended the Newks Tennis Academy. I enjoy playing tennis with my USTA team.
- Foster Volunteer for San Antonio Humane Society
- Foster Volunteer for New Braunfels Humane Society
- Volunteer for WINGS, an San Antonio Breast Cancer support organization
- "Official Tennis Mom" for Steele High School 2010-2012
- "Official Tennis Mom" for Clemens High School 2012-2016
- Substitute teacher for SCUCISD 2007-2016