Jamie Zapata'All you need is Love, Equality, & place to call Home'
Jamie Zapata's Reviews on Zillow
Bought a Single Family home in 2018 for approximately $75K in Harvard Place - Eastlawn, San Antonio, TX.
08/31/2018 - ShaquanAbram
05/14/2018 - Meredith Summers
I truly believe in treating clients with the same honesty, kindness, and respect that all people deserve. I'm very friendly, down to earth, understanding, and patient. I'll go the extra mile to help with all your real estate needs, because it's more than just a roof over your head.
As your agent, I'll use the latest tools and technology to make your move as smooth as possible. My priority is to negotiate the best deal possible for you and keep you updated throughout the process. Buying or selling a home is a big decision so don't settle for anything less than excellent service.
Choosing to partner with Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS was an easy decision for me, because our company firmly believes a real estate transaction should be all about you and your needs. If you are looking for judgement free agent, then look no further! I enjoy working with people of all backgrounds and cultures, so please feel free to contact me by phone, text, email, or social media anytime. Let's work together to make your real estate dreams a reality!
- Genuine love of the Alamo City, our culture, and wonderful people!
- Always kind, caring, and willing to help in any way I can.
- Born and raised on the NW side of San Antonio.
- Las Vegas resident from 2003 to 2010
- Member of the National Association of Gay and Lesbian Real Estate Professionals
- Community Advisory Board Member at The Pride Center San Antonio