Dana MathewsHome is where the heart is!
Boerne, Texas has been my home for over 32 years. My husband grew up in Boerne, operates his business here and we raised our two sons in this wonderful community nestled in the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
As a real estate agent it is my goal to not just help you find a particular property but to show you the heart of the Boerne area. The schools, community and culture each beat with a unique and vibrant energy. This place has a way of grabbing ahold of your heart and welcoming all who come to call it home. I will work tirelessly to help you find a home that fits your family and grabs ahold of your heart, just as the Texas Hill Country did for me over 32 years ago.
- Boerne Salvation Army Angel Tree – 23 years serving the children of Kendall County
- Boerne ISD Task Force to develop a program for children with dyslexia
- Winston School San Antonio Annual Gala Fundraiser – 18 years as a Committee Member
- 2004/2005 Winston School San Antonio Founders Award
- Officer and member of Alpha Beta Tau Sorority (service organization) for 23 years
- Boerne High School Athletic Booster Club
- Hill Country Womens 100+ service organization
- Founding Member of The Winston School San Antonio Legacy Society
- Worship Team member at St. Helena's Episcopal Church
- The Boerne Library Foundation Board Member