Jennifer SutherlandHome is where your dreams begin
As your buyers or sellers agent, I will put your interest first. You can rest assured that you are working with a professional with integrity! Whether you are moving locally, new to the area, considering selling, or looking to invest, the decision you make in choosing a REALTOR is critical. With me as you Real Estate Partner, I will ensure your concerns are always first throughout the process and I will keep you informed every step of the way.
Buying a home… BUYERS NEVER PAY FOR MY SERVICES! My excellent negotiation skills will be put to work for you, along with putting your interests above all others. I will keep you informed and up-to-date of any material information about the property and/or transaction received by me or by my broker.
Selling a home… By using my comprehensive marketing system, personally tailored to your home, you can be assured you will receive the best possible price, in the shortest period of time with the least amount of inconvenience.
- Detail oriented, organized, enchanting and energetic.
- Animal lover with a high sense of responsibility & stewardship towards those in my care.
- Horsemanship Professional, aspiring writer and dedicated yoga student.
- Moved to San Antonio in the fourth grade. Graduated from John Jay High School and attended Palo Alto College.
- Bought my first home at 21 out in the country. Resident of Medina and Frio counties for over 20 years.
- High standard of customer service.
- Dedicated to helping you find the home/property of your dreams.
- Memberships in the National and Texas Association of REALTORS, as well as the San Antonio Board of Realtors.
- Currently working on the designations of GRI and Farm & Ranch.