I am from San Antonio and currently live in Fair Oaks Ranch, TX. I spent my early career as a Leasing Specialist and Community Director in the Multifamily Property Management Industry. Following that, I owned and operated a successful Corporate Housing Company for nearly 10 years by providing short term rentals for corporate and military travelers. I have held a Texas Real Estate License for two years with my focus on assisting individuals and families with their home buying and selling needs. I truly enjoy working with people and it is my mission to provide excellence in all that I do.
When I am not working, I enjoy spending quality time with my husband, family and friends. I enjoy social gatherings, dining, traveling and meeting new people. I also enjoy spending quiet times at home with my family and pets.
My hobbies and interests include reading and writing. I particularly enjoy reading and listening to Audible books on philosophy and I enjoy nonfiction autobiographical books. I enjoy writing and keeping a personal journal of events, thoughts and observations that take place in my life and the lives around me. Additionally, I enjoy documentary films on exploration of history, places, and animals. I am a nature lover and enjoy the scenic outdoors.
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites