Cindy BindseilHonesty. Reliability. Dependability.
Cindy Bindseil's Reviews on Zillow
Helped me rent a Single Family home in Villas of Babcock (Summerwind), San Antonio, TX.
06/07/2019 - Jennifer Castell
05/02/2019 - Tucker
04/26/2019 - lina m loza
Born in Fort Worth and raised in Austin, I majored in Mass Communications at Texas State University, formerly Southwest Texas University. I am proud to call San Antonio my home for the past 13 years. I enjoy helping others and base my business on honesty, reliability and dependability, treating my clients the way I would want to be treated. The purchase and sale of a home is one of the largest investments most people will make and I believe in providing excellent service so my clients can make informed decisions.
When I am not working, I can be found on the soccer fields with my kids, enjoying the Texas Hill Country with my family or captivated in a good book. I also have the privilege of teaching a fun, high-energy 3 year-old class at my church.
I bought my first house at the age of 22 and have owned several homes since then. Home ownership is a goal that many aspire to achieve and if I can assist in this process with my experience and dedication I am glad to help.
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites