Tom PattersonIt's ALL about YOU!
Tom Patterson’s Reviews on CBHarper
January 18, 2018 - Luis Tristan - Keep up the good work,Tom! You are the best!
August 4, 2017 - John Condit - I am extremely proud to recommend Tom Patterson to anyone looking for a Realtor. Tom is an honest, fair, hard working and compassionate person, and his high-quality personal attributes would serve any client's best interest.
August 2, 2017 - Brett Allen - Tom is organized, detailed, hardworking, empathetic, and honest. He will hear and help get what you are looking for. I absolutely recommend Tom Patterson to take care of your Real Estate needs.
August 2, 2017 - Bill Walker - I have only known Tom for less than two years but he has been a person that I look up to not only in his spiritual leadership role but his dedication to following thru on anything he has committed to anyone. If and when I have a need for his service to buy, sell or invest in property, he will be my first and only choice to represent me.
August 1, 2017 - Rick Scheel - I have had the pleasure of knowing Tom for a little over four years now. We have been shoulder to shoulder serving on numerous ministry initiatives. Tom is an exceptional individual with high moral standards and personal values. He pays attention to details and works hard at whatever he is doing. If you are blessed to work with Tom be prepared to have someone who will be extremely loyal to you and do everything in his power to make sure your needs are met. I give Tom my highest personal recommendation.
August 1, 2017 - Luke Van Ryan - I have known Tom Patterson for about a year now and in that time I have found that Tom is honestly one of the most down to earth and God fearing men I've ever met. I have had the honor of serving with him on different projects within the church and attending the men's group Tom leads. I have never personally bought or sold anything through Tom but I can't think of anyone I would trust more to handle my real estate needs in any aspect.”
August 1, 2017 - Bill Eason - I have known Tom Patterson for close to 9 years. He is, to a fault, a person who is well-organized, takes on tasks and responsibilities that many others would shy away from, and is never afraid of a challenge. He is a man you want on your side... Loyal, dedicated, trustworthy, honest, friendly, fun-loving, and will always be "on point" for you! He's been in sales for most of his life and will not let you down!
August 1, 2017 - Sue Pennock - I have known Tom for many years and would recommend him to anyone. Tom strives for excellence in everything he does. He is a man of honor and the highest integrity.
February 17, 2013 - Robert Hauser - Tom Patterson is an honest, confident, hardworking leader possessing a record of integrity and dependability. Perhaps his is best described as an articulate player committed to supporting organization objectives and strategies. Toms has a strong track record for performance with proven ability to take charge of a project, identity and resolve problems, and bring the project to a successful completion on time. In addition to his business activities, he is the leader of a group of Christian men through biblical studies, interpersonal relationships and strong community service. He successfully participates in bringing God to individuals incarcerated and in need of a Christian life. Tom is a valuable asset and amazing contributor to any endeavor he chooses.
February 10, 2013 - Robert Thomas - Tom has always represented himself with a high level of professionalism and integrity in everything he does. I have trusted his advice and always found him to provide value beyond the product or service he is supporting.
February 10, 2013 - John Tietze - Tom is a dedicated, intelligent, and caring person who exemplifies all the necessary traits of a true professional. His success oriented approach is a true asset to his resume."
Success through synergy, I have spent my entire career satisfying clients by aligning my goals with their goals. Together we make their dreams come true by listening to and understanding their needs/wants/desires! 'It's ALL about YOU!'
I am a native Texan that has resided in the San Antonio/Boerne area for more than 17 years. In my spare time, I enjoy giving back to the community by serving in Kairos Prison Ministry, Cibolo Creek Community Church and other local charities. I also enjoy fishing, kayaking and riding through the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
- My commitment to you:
- Attention – I will listen to and understand what is important to my clients.
- Dedication – I will not sacrifice good service by taking on too many clients.
- Honesty – I will always be honest with you even when the truth is difficult.
- Loyalty – I will always put your best interest first.
- Integrity – I will live by the ethical principles of my profession and the moral principles of my faith.
- Expertise - I will utilize my market awareness as a Realtor that has lived and worked in the area for over 17 years to achieve your goals in buying or selling a home.
- Marketing - I will utilize every possible marketing opportunity that is appropriate for your listing through D'Ann Harper's exclusive Powerhouse Marketing Platform, Multiple Listing Services, Social Media Platforms, email and face to face marketing.
- If these qualities are important to you, then we have something in common. I would be honored to serve you, your family, or your friends. Please call or email me if you are interested in buying a home, selling a home, or would like a free comparative market analysis of your home. I am here to serve.
- Thank you and God bless you