Tammy Van CleaveYou knew me as an educator; Now I'd love to be your REALTOR!
Hello! Whether you are buying or selling, I can guide you in making thoughtful, data based decisions that are best for your family. I am a retired educator in San Antonio and retired Army Reservist's wife. I have 3 children of my own so I value your need for information. I know the communities, people and locations you will want to experience by living in San Antonio for more than 30 years.
I have spent my life serving people in the school system and now I am serving families again as their Realtor. I provide top notch customer service and treat my clients as I would want my family treated. I am very responsive and will explain things from beginning to end. Customer satisfaction in my #1 priority.
If you are selling your home, PLEASE let me show you our Powerhouse Marketing program to get your home viewed in many different formats which will substantially increase the marketing process of your home. Call me today- I can help you!
- From Gonzales, Texas
- BS Elementary Ed- Texas State Univ; MS Educational Administration Texas A&M Kingsville
- Elementary Teacher; Assistant Principal; Principal- NISD; Spring ISD; Klein ISD; NEISD
- Smart Home Certified; Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- Trustworthy; Detail Oriented; Problem Solver; Excellent Customer Service
- Wife of Army Reservist Veteran and HS/MS Coach turned HEB Manager
- Mother of 3: Kaitlyn 27- Kurt 21- Karissa 19; Grandmother of 1: Kinsley Corby
- Member of Community Bible Church
- Volunteer with Camp Tejas Kids Camp
- I LOVE my JOB! Let me help you!!