Kyle CornellOutstanding service working for YOU!
Kyle Cornell's Reviews on Zillow
Sold a Single Family home in 2018 for approximately $175K in Canyon Lake, TX.
12/20/2018 - jayne eft
11/17/2018 - Kathy Doty
01/17/2017 - charhans
I am dedicated to delivering the personalized service, exceptional communications, and professionalization that will give you successful results. My life experiences with managing people and programs, many diverse cultures nationally and worldwide, self discipline, and sticking to action plans ensures that I will be with you the entire journey. My integrity, dedication to the client, and excellence in all I do leads to returning clients and referrals to their family and friends.
I grew up in the Texas Hill Country, San Antonio, and New Braunfels; and am very familiar with the local area. Let me be your REALTOR helping you buy or sell your home.
1) 'The best. Meticulous. Detail oriented. Always willing to do whatever you request with a great attitude and never makes you feel like a pest. He always responds to you immediately with answers and results within hours, if not immediately. His work ethic is very rare these days and SO APPRECIATED!!!' 2) 'Top notch service and professionalism! Kyle was very helpful from the beginning to the end. He is just the type of person you need when looking for a home. Very flexible schedule and available when I requested to visit properties on the weekend. Kyle's honest opinions benefited us greatly when making such an informative decision. Would definitely recommend.' 3) 'Kyle was very helpful in understanding our wishes. He went out of his way to ensure both the property search and the transaction were completed smoothly and professionally.' 4) 'It has been a sincere delight to have Kyle as our agent. Beyond professional, Kyle took personal interest in our transaction that exceeded our expectations. He answered all of our questions and assisted us with every step of the real estate purchase. Kyle is a veteran of our armed forces and is truly an officer and a gentlemen. We will be working with Kyle again to sell our home an to build our new home. ** Update The property that Kyle helped us buy back in December has now been sold. With many thanks to Kyle, we sold quickly and made a very nice profit on the sale. Thank you, Kyle!!'
- 2018 Top Sales Agent Company Wide
- 2017 Top Powerhouse Producer Company Wide
- 2017 Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS Premier Club
- Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR), Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP), Cartus Network Affinity Specialist (CNAS)
- USAA Real Estate Rewards Network Preferred Agent
- National & TX Assocs of Realtors; New Braunfels (NB) Chamber of Commerce
- Retired Lt Col USAF; NB Chamber of Commerce Military Affairs Committee
- Master of Aeronautical Science; Bachelor of Science, Computer Science