Rebekah KelsoYour Trusted Resource for Buying & Selling in Central Texas
As a native San Antonian, I know well what makes our city and surrounding counties so special. The neighborhoods I serve are as diverse and unique as the residents who love living here. With a background as a small business owner, I understand that success starts when you truly listen to you clients needs.
Whether you’re looking for an urban living experience or a hill-country hideaway, a home to call your own or an investment for your future, a first-time home buyer, a seasoned veteran, or a seller in need of top-tier guidance, marketing and negotiation skills, I’m ready to deliver exceptional service to make your goals a reality and earn your business for life.
- Full-time, professional REALTOR
- On a team that represents 23 years of residential sales experience
- Full and competent fiduciary relationship
- Utilizes weekly, predetermined communication schedule
- Over 85% of business is referral-based
- 5-Star Agent (Zillow)
- Member of #1 Coldwell Banker Office in the State of Texas
- Commitment to excellence and a track record of success
- Philanthropies include Communities in Schools, San Antonio Pets Alive, Boys and Girls Club, and God's Dogs Rescue. Board Member of Discovery School of San Antonio (Non-Profit Early Childhood Education)
- Member of the Builder Committee at the San Antonio Board of Realtors