Rebekah KelsoYour Trusted Resource for Buying & Selling in Central Texas
As a native San Antonian, I know well what makes our city and surrounding counties so special. The neighborhoods I serve are as diverse and unique as the residents who love living here. From south San Antonio all the way to Stone Oak, and all over this amazing hill country, I love helping people realize their home ownership dreams, whether that's their first dream or just their next dream. I am privileged to guide my clients through such an important and detailed process, empowering and educating them with the best and most up to date information and data.
My educational background was focused on the study of Communication and my decade-long background in the music business was really a continuation of that. This passion for communication and the understanding it brings makes me an even more effective negotiator for my clients, guiding them to the best possible outcomes.
Whether you’re looking for an urban living experience or a hill-country hideaway, a home to call your own or an investment for your future, a first-time home buyer, a seasoned veteran, or a seller in need of top-tier guidance, marketing and negotiation skills, I’m ready to deliver exceptional service to make your goals a reality and earn your business for life.
- Full-time, professional REALTOR
- On a team that represents 23 years of residential sales experience
- Full and competent fiduciary relationship
- Utilizes weekly, predetermined communication schedule
- Over 85% of business is referral-based
- 5-Star Agent (Zillow)
- Member of #1 Coldwell Banker Office in the State of Texas
- Commitment to excellence and a track record of success
- Philanthropies include Communities in Schools, San Antonio Pets Alive, Boys and Girls Club, and God's Dogs Rescue. Board Member of Discovery School of San Antonio (Non-Profit Early Childhood Education)
- Member of the Builder Committee at the San Antonio Board of Realtors