Chelsea ZambranoMore Happy Home, Please!
My name is Chelsea Zambrano, and I am a REALTOR with Coldwell Banker D’Ann Harper REALTORS in Northwest, San Antonio. I firmly feel that after any long day, the best place to be is in a happy home (or on a beach but sadly the drive may be too far sometimes). When my clients hire me, I make it my duty to find them a home they know they will be happy in. I am ready to help any first-time homebuyer, seller, investor or relocator have a happy real estate world experience. I come from a family of real estate license holders. Growing up in real estate has given me a passion to help others see how beautiful it is. I have also become a very detail-oriented and organized professional through earning my degree in biology. I believe the amount of research required for such a degree has enabled me to do so. This is extremely important in real estate when handling contracts and/or finding that happy home.
I was born and raised in San Antonio, TX. I graduated from John Marshall High School and enjoyed my time there on the Star Steppers Dance Team. I have also graduated from the University of the Incarnate Word and served as a Cardinal Community Leader throughout my time there. I love spending time serving others in the community. In my free time, I enjoy loving on my daughter and her amazing father! We love finding great restaurants and parks for family time. We have two rescue animals – the dog joins our walks but our cat still hasn’t figured out proper leash etiquette.
- Licensed in Real Estate since 2015
- Member of The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS and The Texas Association of REALTORS
- University of the Incarnate Word Alumni
- Bachelor's of Science in Biology
- Over 400 service hours with ARISE, CityChurch, SAMM Ministries, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital and Headwaters at Incarnate Word
- Have one dog and one cat - both were animal rescues!
- If I'm not working or loving on my family, I am dancing or eating chocolate!