Kimberly BrandsmaKIMBERLY BRANDSMA: Your 'Brand' Name in Real Estate!
My life is governed by an unwavering commitment to integrity, honesty, and the Golden Rule. Whether you are a seller looking for a phenomenal listing agent or a buyer searching for the perfect home, rest assured: I AM YOUR AGENT! I will provide you with exemplary service and help you achieve your desired results, making you a WINNER in the real estate market.
As a real estate investor and a college-level math instructor, I understand the VALUE OF A DOLLAR and know that DETAILS REALLY DO MATTER! My commitment to excellence in customer service will ensure that every 't' is crossed and every 'i' is dotted, giving you peace of mind throughout your real estate transaction.
AS A SELLER'S LISTING AGENT, I will provide you with a Comprehensive Market Analysis, an Estimate of Closing Costs and Sale Proceeds, an Extensive Advertising Campaign, Property Staging recommendations, Professional Photos, Monitoring of Showings and Feedback, Advice throughout Negotiations, and I will Keep On Top of all Transaction Deadlines and Requirements to help ensure a successful Close on the Sale of your Property. AS A BUYER'S AGENT, I will ensure your concerns are always first throughout the home buying process. A home is one of the most significant financial investments that you will make in your lifetime, but it is also a treasured place where you will make lasting memories. Together, we will evaluate your housing needs, your wish list of desires, and your budget constraints in order to identify and find the 'HOME OF YOUR DREAMS!'
- Consider it SOLD!
- Whether you are looking to sell or buy residential, commercial, or farm and ranch real estate, I can help!
- I am ON YOUR SIDE!
- As a former military spouse, I understand the stress, strain, and excitement of moving.
- Energetic and Enthusiastic, Ready to Share in Your Real Estate Adventure.
- Experienced Real Estate Investor who understands the value of a dollar.
- Effective oral and written communicator who will never leave you in the dark.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills. Making your job easy!
- Able to attain results, helping to make your real estate dreams come true.
- As a former college math instructor, I have learned that DETAILS really do MATTER!