A native of San Antonio, Liz Schumann brings experience and knowledge of San Antonio real estate markets, resale, school districts and homebuilders, all things important when buying or selling your home in San Antonio. Her guiding principles are listening and providing the best customer service and attention to detail.
A lifelong learner, Liz graduated from Our Lady of the Lake University with a degree in Biology and Chemistry. Liz had a successful career as Manager of the Transplant Immunology Laboratory at UTHSCSA and the Department of Defense Solid Organ and Bone Marrow Transplant Programs at Wilford Hall Medical Center in San Antonio. Liz received many awards for her work and personal achievements.
A career in Sales as a Molecular Diagnostics Specialist gave Liz an opportunity to meet great scientists and international travel. Liz loves working in real estate and being a valuable resource to her clients. Liz is analytical and objective but she is also a dreamer and that is what gets her there.
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites