I am a mother of two amazing daughters, one is Sweet 16 and the other is 20 and in her second year at St. Edwards University. I have also been married to my wonderful husband for 23 years. There is nothing more important than Family, and creating a warm and caring environment for them.
I have worked in the housing market for over 15 years. Having worked with personal investors and other Real-estate agents. I also work for the Department of Commerce and process all the updates on the housing market for San Antonio and Comal Un-incorporated. I have upfront knowledge of new upcoming subdivisions and have wonderful access to Builders. I am very knowledgeable with the communities in San Antonio and the surrounding areas.
I love the housing process! From the hunt for the perfect home to the presentation of the KEYS at closing! As Your REALTOR I will be committed to walking you threw this exciting and potential stressful time. Let me be the first one to say "Welcome Home" Or "Sold!"
- Court Appointed Child Advocate -CASA
- NEISD Spirit Board Member
- Member of Urban 15-San Antonio's Premiere Fiesta Dance Group
- San Antonio's Water Garden Society
- TR Varsity Dance Team Special Events Coordinator
- Member of San Antonio's Cake Frosting Club-Custome Cake Baker
- Volunteer for Fiesta's Night in Old San Antonio