Melissa PressentinLuxury service, no matter what!
Melissa Pressentin's Reviews on Zillow
Bought a Single Family home in 2017 for approximately $225K in Hills and Dales, San Antonio, TX.
05/30/2018 - roghayes127
05/22/2018 - Wisco311
04/12/2018 - karinmotophone
Melissa enjoyed much success for years as a residential mortgage banker, later transitioning into commercial underwriting and lending. After the birth of their son, Weston, she was delighted to become a full time mother. Emma Rose joined the family two years later, just as Ben’s banking career advanced and moved the family several times throughout Florida, then the big move to Houston, and finally to San Antonio. Moving so often did give Melissa new hobbies such as house hunting and interior design. She finally obtained her real estate license while in Houston, and found their home here in San Antonio. The Pressentins are happy to put down roots in this great city. Melissa loves the people, cultures, and opportunities that are ahead for her and her family as she expands her career with Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper Realtors.
Melissa Pressentin is a Luxury Property Specialist at Coldwell Banker, D'Ann Harper Realtors in San Antonio. She brings a variety of professional and personal experiences with her. Melissa grew up in Southern Wisconsin, where she enjoyed swimming, fishing, and watching her beloved Green Bay Packers. She attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison and studied Life Sciences and Communications. Before graduating, she met her now husband, Ben. They decided to head to South Florida to enjoy the beach life. Careers in banking and real estate began.
Melissa believes that presentation is key! With an incredible eye for home design and staging, she offers this service for free to all clients. At the end of the day, great realtors understand that it's about matching the right buyer to the right seller!
- Loving interior design, I have my own staging company, and I personally stage every one of my listings.
- Being a busy wife, mother, and sales agent has taught me about the importance of balance and patience.
- Before settling in SA for 5 years now, I moved 12 times in 13 years! I understand the excitement and stresses that moving can bring.
- My prior career in residential mortgage lending has given me a great understanding of the entire home buying process.
- I had the privilege of Chairing the 2017 American Heart Association Heart Ball with my husband.
- I'm from Wisconsin, so the Green Bay Packers will always be my favorite team. Go Pack Go!