Richard GuerreroWhether you're buying or selling, LISTENING to what my clients needs are, is the key to success.
It may look easy...but there are a lot of things going on at the same time when your buying or selling your home. For example, if you hire Richard to sell your home, only the best in products and services are used as part of the D'Ann Harper Power House Marketing program. - Professional HDR Photography, Professional Brochures, Property signage, Mobile Identification number, You tube video, Sunday TV show, Real estate guide magazine, post card mailing program, staging guidance if needed, negotiation and closing updates. All of this to make your home sale or purchase a more seamless process.
When your buying your home, working with a professional like Richard can help you reduce the stress level and focus on finding the right home for your family. With added training such as the Accredited Buyers Representation training can give you added assurance to make the process smoother. Knowing how to utilize the various items needed for a smooth closing: Comprehensive Market Analysis, Estimate of closing cost, negotiating with other agent...as a Accredited Buyers Representative I will ensure your goals are first throughout the buying process.
Having grown up in San Antonio and Rio Grande Valley as a native Texan you will find my knowledge and understanding of marketing and real estate important as you finalize your real estate goals. As a full time agent my goal will be to work for you.
- Over 30 years in marketing, advertising and Real Estate
- Certification as an Accredited Buyers Representative
- Certification as Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Certification as Pricing Strategy Advisor
- Served in United States Air Force - Have added hours of certification training for VA loans related to buying or selling
- Former President of Harlingen Noon Toastmasters club / Currently member of Universal City Toastmasters
- Former Board Member and ESL teacher for Harlingen Literacy Center
- Former Board Member of Bryan Rotary and Rotarian of the Year
- Graduated from Sam Houston with BS in Psy., Masters in HRD from UT Tyler
- Two grown children, enjoy camping, hiking, visiting historic locations when traveling.