Barbara Ann McCoyLISTENING BY HEART
Barbara Ann McCoy's Reviews on Zillow
Bought a Single Family home in 2015 in San Antonio, TX.
05/28/2015 - Jpdoster
05/27/2015 - Tekarchy
05/20/2015 - Amirolston
Barbara Ann’s ListingsShowing:
I am proud to be working with Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS. Coldwell Banker, as an international company with over a 100 years of experience, has a strong presence in the real estate industry and a history of providing exceptional customer service that produces positive results. As part of Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper REALTORS, I am committed to listening with my heart to your needs! Whether you are selling a home or in the market to purchase a home, you deserve to have a REALTOR who will work hard to help you achieve your goals and dreams of having a home that is just perfect for this stage of your life. You may have a dream of purchasing your first home or you may have a dream of selling your current home in order to move into a home that is a better size or design for you and your family. Maybe you have a dream of living in a different area of town or perhaps you have just moved to the San Antonio and its surrounding area. Imagine sitting in that new or pre-owned home. What would it look like? What would your dream home be? How many bedrooms would it have? What style home would you choose? Is that home in the city or in the country? Imagine that you have a REALTOR who really listens to your needs and dreams, doesn't mind when your vision changes a little, and works with you every step of the way to achieve your goal... I can help you achieve your dreams. Give me a call at 210-392-6685.
I am a city girl with country flair. It is important for you to have a REALTOR who has experience searching for homes where you want to live. I lived over 20 years in the country while commuting into the San Antonio area as well. I currently live in the heart of San Antonio. I have lived in and around San Antonio area since the early 1980s.
I live by faith. I am a mother, daughter, grandmother, and wife. I enjoy dancing, watching TV with my husband, craft shows, cooking, and all types of fun events throughout San Antonio and the country.
- Extensive experience listening to people to help them achieve their dreams
- Graduate of The University of Texas San Antonio - degree in Business Management
- Motivated professional ready to help you achieve your dreams
- Committed to living by faith
- City girl with a Country Flair
- Active supporter of the Race for the Cure. Think Pink!
- Texas Affordable Housing Specialist
- Preferred REALTOR - TX Vet Program
- Represent Buyers and Sellers
- Check out the events page and monthly recipe and movie of the month sections on my website www.listeningbyheart.com.