Cathy McCanless's Reviews on Zillow
Sold a Single Family home in 2014 in Boerne, TX.
09/15/2014 - tarahawk1
06/18/2014 - rjsouth7
06/18/2014 - bmvowels
Cathy McCanless’s Reviews on CBHarper
July 31, 2015 - P. McFadin - Cathy McCanless was my agent on the purchase of my current home and has assisted me in looking at other homes that were an interest to me. She has provided excellent service, knowledge and real estate expertise. Mrs. McCanless is my agent and I will be using her in the future to sell my current home and to find my next.
I live in the Fair Oaks Ranch area between Boerne and San Antonio and just absolutely love the Hill Country. You will too. The local public school districts are top rated and there are excellent private schools in the area, also. Having been involved with mortgage lending for many years, I have helped thousands of buyers through the process of purchasing a home and have educated them about credit reports, appraisals, underwriting, surveys and closings. This is a complicated process, purchasing a home, and you should expect, and will need, a real estate agent to be knowledgeable in all aspects of it. In addition, listening to my clients then matching their wants and needs to that perfect home is what I love best about selling real estate.
For Sellers, Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS is dedicated to exposing your home to the most potential buyers possible. I will professionally market your home through 200+ media outlets including websites, magazines, You Tube, a Sunday morning TV show and cutting edge mobile applications, as well as, print material like newspapers ads, flyers, postcards, magazines etc. Your home will be in the Multiple Listing Service for all REALTORS to have access to within 24 hours and have pictures taken by a professional photographer. You can be confident that with a name like Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS you are getting unsurpassed support and resources to sell you home in a timely manner and at the best price for you.
I have 3 children and have lived in the hill country for years.and it would be a pleasure to serve your family's real estate needs.
- Graduate of Texas A&M at College Station - B.S. Degree
- 20+ years of experience in Real Estate, 15 years owning a successful business in mortgage lending
- Extensive mortgage lending experience to help clients through the entire home-buying process
- San Antonio A&M Club Member
- Former teacher in Northside ISD and Northeast ISD
- Boerne Middle School South PTO President 2010-2011, 2011-2012
- Past Homeowner's Association President 2008-2010
- Board of Directors of Boerne Education Foundation 2011-2012
- Please call me at 21-284-8844 or visit my website. WWW.SELLINGTHEHILLCOUNTRY.COM
- Professional, knowledgeable, driven, experienced, fair, outgoing and ACCESSIBLE