Jeff Frye’s Reviews on CBHarper
July 1, 2015 - A. Shamsid - Jeff Frye was very professional, patient and understood our family's needs.
Prior to being a succesful Real Estate Agent, I was a former Sheriff Deputy from Upstate New York. I also worked in purchasing and sales for Xerox for over 22 years. During that time I developed superior negotiation skills. I've now been working as a full time Realtor for six years alongside my wife, Donna who has been successfully selling real estate for over 12 years. Working as a team helps us provide you with superior service. We know that you need us more than Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm; that's why we promise to be available 7 days a week, including evenings. Personally we have bought and sold many properties and moved across the country for a corporate relocation... we understand moving can be very stressful. Our goal is to work towards removing as much stress on you as possible. Military moves are very common in San Antonio and we specialize in creating a positive experience for the entire family. We come from a long line of veterans from our grandparents to our only son. Going above and beyond for the service members and their families is the least we can do to show our gratitude for all your sacrifices. Please take the time to check out our Zillow reviews: The Frye Team Texas. We look forward to helping you achieve your real estate dreams.
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on KSAT 12 at 10:30 am.
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide.
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyers
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites
- Former Peace Officier