Vickie McCullochInnovation. Trust. Partnership.
Vickie McCulloch’s Reviews on CBHarper
July 26, 2016 - J. Hendrix - Vickie helped us find a rental property when first moving to S.A. She listens to your wants & needs. Always working to find the perfect place. Went through the whole buying process with us!
May 16, 2016 - D. Garcia - Vickie was great in working with me. Made things a bit smoother considering the stressful circumstances of selling a home. She understood me and was very considerate of my time.
April 26, 2016 - M. Blanton - Vickie was a consummate professional and excelled in all aspects. She was always available to answer questions or address concerns and was extremely helpful in every aspect of the process of purchasing this home. I highly recommend her.
January 22, 2016 - R. McKinney - Vickie was very attentive to our needs and wants and found us the perfect property that fulfilled our wishlist! And quickly!
December 28, 2015 - U. Nehr - Vickie McCulloch is a very nice personable sales associate. My questions were answered quickly and thorough. Vickie kept me up to date and made sure everything was properly done. I will recommend Vickie friend and family.
July 25, 2015 - K. Nourse - Vickie was a professional. She took very good care of us and thought of things we didn't. What a pleasure to work with her.
Vickie is a former educator with much experience working with teens and families, teaching family and consumer sciences at the high school level. Her organizational skills, people skills, honesty, integrity, and strong work ethic carry over into residential real estate--a people business--where the focus is on the home and family. She looks forward to helping you with your real estate needs.
BUYER SERVICES-Whether buying a pre-owned home or buying a new home from a builder, you need representation. Vickie will assist you with the transaction from beginning to closing, keeping you informed throughout the entire process. Her services come with a written "BUYER SERVICES GUARANTEE".
SELLER SERVICES-Comprehensive Market Analysis, Estimate of Closing Costs and Proceeds, Extensive Advertising, Professional Photos, Monitoring of Showings and Feedback, and a written "SELLER SERVICES GUARANTEE". The Powerhouse Marketing program ensures that your home has the greatest possible exposure to potential buyers and other Realtors.
- Native of San Antonio with extensive knowledge of the Greater San Antonio area
- Graduate of Southwest Texas State University-San Marcos, with a Bachelor of Science in Family & Consumer Sciences and a Master of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Full-time, full-service Realtor ready to assist you with your real estate needs
- Putting your needs first with a commitment to superior customer service
- Whether you are buying or selling Vickie will provide personal and timely service
- Sellers get Real Results through our Powerhouse Marketing Program
- Professional memberships: National Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, and San Antonio Board of Realtors
- Vickie is ready to go to work for you. Call her today!