Caroline ColemanInnovation. Trust. Partnership.
Caroline is a wife and mother of three active sons. Being home for her family is very important to her and lead to her real estate career. Being a Realtor allows this energetic and resourceful person to meet new people, contribute to her familys welfare, set flexible hours to assist her clients and most of all sharing her knowledge to "Pay It Forward"
A former Fine Arts student of the University of Kansas, Caroline has an attention for detail, can visualize and is a creative thinker. She has recently taken an interest in running and has participated in 4, Rock n Roll Marathons with a goal her only goal to improve her time! In her spare time she dabbles in home renovations. With a great deal happening around her, Caroline remains friendly, fun, dedicated, focused, diligent, sensitive, and considerate.
Caroline's goal as a Realtor is to furnish her clients with clear, concise, information, and to make it as stress free as possible. Real Estate doesn't have to be scary, it should feel like opening the cover of a new book, an adventure from beginning to end.
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on KSAT 12 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyers
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites