Willita ThompsonHelping you find the right home, for the right price, in the right location.
For me, Real Estate is an intriguing and interesting job. I wake up every day eager to come to work and meet with new clients. I love helping people who are ready to sell their home. Getting it on the market and negotiating for the best price is invigorating and interesting. Listing is fun, but I also love to help buyers who are looking for their next home. I can't think of anything that doesn't excite me about real estate. My clients are important to me, and helping them through the selling and buying process is truly rewarding.
As a listing agent I bring a knowledge of the market and expertise in helping a seller price the home to sell. I have a great marketing team behind me, from a professional photographer to a group that will produce professional marketing materials. I bring a knowledge of what it will take to get a home sold, from helping the seller to prepare the home for market, for the inspection with a list of items to help them have a good inspection, , to negotiating the best sales price and repairs. I bring a willingness to listen to the sellers needs, concerns and helping them work through them. I feel that communication is important, and will keep in contact daily if that is required. I will be with the seller through the closing and afterword to make sure they arrive to their new area or home safe and sound.
AS a buyers agent I have the skills necessary to find them a home. Starting with asking the right questions to what their needs and wants are, to setting them up a connection to a website that will show the the current homes on the market in their price range, and provide them with information of any new property that comes to the market that meet their criteria. I will work hand in hand with their lender to make the transaction as smooth as possible, and guide them through the inspection process, and then through closing. My job is to find the buyer a home and get them into it a quickly as possible. Again, communication is important and my phone is almost always in my hand or nearby, so when questions arise I can be available to answer them.
- I specialize in finding properties in Bexar, Guadalupe, Comal and Hays counties
- Have been with Property and Casualty Insurance for six years.
- In the customer service field for over 25 years.
- I love people, and love working with them to find the perfect home. Buying, selling, or leasing, it doesn't matter, you will get the individual attention you need to help you find the right home.
- Award of Excellence from Realtor.com 2008
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of Texas Association of Realtors
- Member of the San Antonio Board of Realtors and Four Rivers MLS.
- Member of Graduate of Realty Institute
- Excellent Service in Corporate Moves and Relocations