Jessica HilleInnovation. Trust. Partnership.
I am truly thankful for the opportunities I have every day to assist my clients in finding their home. As a 4th generation Realtor, I not only have the necessary skills to guide my clients, but also the ability and desire to facilitate a smooth and memorable transaction. I am easily accessible at most times and although I am very knowledgeable with technology, it is truly the contact and relationship I have with my clients that I love. I started with Coldwell Banker in March of 2005. Coldwell Banker is not only one of the most trusted names in the Real Estate industry, they also have many of the same core values as mine. With the extensive training and mentorship I have received with D'Ann Harper, I truly feel I have obtained the best skills possible, allowing me to offer personal, knowledgeable, and honest service to you.
I have been married for 9 years and have 1 child who brightens my every day. I am not only involved in my industry but also in my community and schools, and love that I can contribute as an individual in these areas. I am so thankful for the family, friends, and past clients who entrust me to be apart of their Real Estate decision. I would love the opportunity to help you with yours and to build a long and lasting relationship...
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites