Donna Frye's Reviews on Zillow
Bought a Single Family home in 2018 in La Vernia, TX.
06/14/2018 - adrian2477
04/25/2018 - user6568037
07/20/2017 - Alan Brown
Donna Frye’s Reviews on CBHarper
July 31, 2015 - J. Eaton - After moving countless time throughout my 20+ years in the military, Donna Frye was the best Realtor that we ever had!! Bar none !!! 'BZ' to Donna, you are awesome!!! (Bravo Zulu is a naval signal, typically conveyed by flaghoist or voice radio, meaning "Well Done"; in addition to U.S. naval forces, it has also been used as part of vernacular slang within NATO and other Allied naval forces.)
July 2, 2015 - J. Myers - Great advocate for her customers!
May 10, 2015 - R. Chenoweth - Donna is one of the most professional real estate agents I have seen. She was working with us while we were overseas and always responded to questions or problems within 12 hours. She gave us good advice on offers, upgrades and market analysis. We will definitely use Donna for our future real estate transactions. Donna, please don't retire or leave the area!
After growing up in New York, where you can count the warm, sunny days on one hand, I couldn't wait to start enjoying life in earlly 2001 in San Antonio. Texas has been a paradise to my family. We enjoy the sun, swimming, golf, and amazing hill country views.
My business experience spans over twenty years in the marketing, sales, and customer service fields. I've been able to easily transfer these skills with success into real estate. I possess exceptional communication skills, negotiating techniques, marketing finesse, and financial aptitude.
I want to successfully build my clientele through unrivaled service. I'm looking to acquire clients for life, not just one transaction. When your real estate needs arise... I want my name to be the first thing that comes to your mind.
- Full Time Professional REALTOR.
- Specializing in residential, new & pre-owned homes.
- Your needs are my #1 concern.
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- As a long time resident of New York, my family and I were very excited to start our adventure as residents of San Antonio 17 years ago... and we have loved every minute of it.
- As a newcomer to San Antonio, I set forth to learn everything I could about the San Antonio area... my new stomping grounds.
- My skill set includes exceptional marketing, advertising, and organizational skills. I look forward to relieving some of your anxiety regarding the home buying and selling process... count on me for keeping track of the details.
- Call me anytime, I'm sure I can exceed your expectations of a REALTOR.