Jose LopezServing Buyer & Sellers with Outstanding Results
Jose is a Realtor with over 16 Years of experience who believes in family values, education and service. He believes that family values play an important role in real estate because buyers and sellers want to be treated with honesty, patience, and integrity; because a good provider of service starts at home, followed by his community and his beloved San Antonio.
He is married to Oralia Lopez since 1975, have 2 sons and a daughter, His oldest Son is an MD serving the San Antonio Area, daughter is a DDS in Cypress Texas, and his other Son is an Electronic Engineer working for Texas Instruments in Dallas Texas.
His family attends and serves the St. Luke Catholic Church and Community, and Jose is a 3rd Degree Knight of Columbus Deputy Grand Knight, Usher, and Eucharistic Minister; always with service in mind.
- Accredited Buyer's Representative, Certification
- Graduate Real Estate Institute, Certification
- Senior Real Estate Specialist Designation.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Knows the San Antonio, Boerne, Fair Oaks, IH35 North corredor up to New Braunfels areas
- Background knowledge in roofing, air conditioning, and home construction issues; to better advise his clients.
- Over 16 years experience in Residential Real Estate
- Available Monday through Friday 24/7, Saturdays by appointment and Sundays on exceptions